Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The key to success is...

To become the man on campus it is critical that you develop self confidence. 

If you aren't confident, you will doubt your actions, shy away from necessary risks, and struggle to change your social life.  On the other hand, if you are confident, you will carry yourself and go about life in manner that reflects your internal confidence.  Other people will notice this and they will treat you as someone with high social value.  With confidence you will discover new passions, attract more women, make more friends, have fun, and become happier. 

Now you may be saying, that is great, but I have low self esteem.  Well. don't worry, I didn't either, but I learned how to develop confidence.  It wasn't hard for me, it won't be hard for you, trust me. 

In the coming blogs I will address several simple steps you can take to develop confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment